Enter to win a $50 Gift Card from the GAB!
Here’s what you need to to:
- Follow the GAB on on Facebook, Instagram, and X (Twitter.) Find us at @gabroadcasters on all channels.
- Comment your favorite moment in broadcasting from 2023 on at least one of the giveaway social posts.
- For a bonus entry, subscribe to the GAB’s weekly Newsletter
- And be sure to sign up for the GAB’s weekly Newsletter to stay up to date on the latest industry news! (Subscription adds an additional entry.)
- All participants must be at least 18 years of age, a legal resident of the state of georgia, and have ties to Georgia broadcasting. Full terms and conditions below.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, “The Promoter” refers to the Georgia Association of Broadcasters whose Instagram handle is @gabroadcasters. The “Prize” refers to one (1) $50 Visa Gift Card.
- By entering the competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All entries must be received by 5:00 p.m. on February 29, 2024. One (1) winner in Georgia will be selected at random by The Promoter on March 01, 2024 and the winner will be notified on or after this date.
- The Promoters competitions with entries via Meta (Facebook and Instagram) and/or X (Twitter) are open only to residents of Georgia. One (1) winner will be chosen at random from all entrants and across all platforms.
- No purchase necessary. Winners will not be required to pay to enter the competition.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old on the date of their entry.
- Employees of The Promoter are not eligible to enter.
- Meta or X (Twitter) are not in any way affiliated or involved in the competition.
- Up to two entries per person per competition will be accepted.
- Each entrant shall enter the competition via Instagram by tagging another Instagram user in the comments of the specified post by @gabroadcasters and following this Instagram profile, as well as The Promoter’s Facebook page @Georgia Association of Broadcasters and X (Twitter) page @gabroadcasters.
- The Prize will be awarded to a randomly selected winner who has entered on Instagram, Facebook or X (Twitter), using a random number generator. The Promoter will not be held liable if the named prize becomes unavailable or cannot be fulfilled.
- The Promoter will not be held liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter’s liability under or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the Prize in question.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the competition or any Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
- The name, address, email address and phone number of the winner must be provided to The Promoter if requested and will be shared to enable fulfillment of the Prize.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond The Promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- The Promoter’s decision is final.
- The winner’s name and social media username may be posted on the social media profiles of The Promotor after the winner has been selected.
- Winners will no longer be eligible for future competitions held during the same fiscal year.
Good luck! GAB Social Channels Linked Below: