Local Broadcast Sales: is offering FREE webinars for GAB members.
The Mission of Local Broadcast Sales is to assist TV and Radio sales professionals with sales training, sales ideas, advertiser intelligence, sales coaching and sales solutions. To utilize the Internet making ourselves available when they want us 24/7/365 plus organizing our sales tools for easy reference.
Your broadcast/digital sales team can enjoy the industry’s best online training available with over 30 instructors. Plus your GAB membership also offers your team three additional services which are very popular with our members and designed to make you money:
- Sales ideas: Information and promotions that can be taken to the street today.
- Advertiser intelligence: Over 3,000 pieces of sales collateral to help stimulate sales call discussions with advertisers.
- Ask LBS: Your sales team can use us as part of your brain trust to crack those tough accounts.
LBS webinars will be on the second Tuesday of every month. To gain access to Local Broadcast Sales, please contact Garrett Chapman at email@example.com.
The GAB is also making LBS’ ongoing webinar series available to you for FREE! To attend a webinar, simply CLICK HERE to register. There is no limit to the number of webinars you can register for, and you have full permission to allow anyone else within your station to watch as well (i.e. you can hook a laptop up to a projector and show the session to your entire team).
Radio Advertising Bureau: GAB members also receive free access to monthly webinars produced by the Radio Advertising Bureau. Each month, the RAB provides our members with invaluable sales ideas and techniques ranging from automotive to best practices in working with advertising agencies.
The Radio Advertising Bureau serves more than 6,000 member Radio stations in the U.S. and over 1,000 member networks, representative firms, broadcast vendors, and international organizations. RAB leads and participates in educational, research, sales, and advocacy programs that promote and advance Radio as a primary advertising medium.
The objective of the RAB is:
- Advocacy – to be the independent/industry voice representing Radio as a primary medium for advertisers and agencies.
- Attract new talent into the medium.
- Enhance industry professionalism through the development of talent.
To gain access to the RAB webinars, please call our office at (770)-395-7200.