Media – Journalism – Newspaper
Producer – 011998
Broadcasting – Radio – TV
11Alive/WATL is looking for an experienced and creative Line Producer for our Prime Time newscasts.
This person will work collaboratively with show’s Executive Producer and Senior Producer to execute editorial vision of the day.
• Supervise editorial content & daily rundown changes
• Write in an exciting, captivating, conversational, and authentic manner
• Pitch story ideas for day of, next day and future
• Adept using social media and digital tools to discover & research stories, using reliable sources
• Oversee all in-show graphics and show titles
• Use creative production techniques such as graphics and new forms of media to enhance stories
• Preview accuracy of upcoming video & graphics
• Preview upcoming stories, packages and segments
• Time show effectively and communicate with anchors, reporters and other talent on time cues/roll cues
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.
• BA/BS in journalism, communications or related
• 2 plus years of experience line producing a newscast
• Exceptional news judgement and ability to visually tell stories
• Editorial experience in fast-paced newsroom environment
• Ability to anticipate and respond quickly to change
• Must be willing and able to work flexible hours
• Possess ability to develop story ideas, research and plan segments
• Excellent broadcast communication skills
• Knowledge of ENPS preferred
• Organizational skills and the ability to work under constant time sensitive deadlines
Work Environment: Office
Physical Demands: Sedentary work
Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
Physical Demands Set: Sedentary work: Involves sitting most of the time; walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.
Apply Online URL:
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs.net.