WGCL-TV / WPCH-TV
National Sales Manager
The National Sales Manager for WGCL and WPCH is responsible for overseeing National revenue for the two stations, driving share, and creating demand with Media Buyers, Planners, and Supervisors throughout the country by selling the value of our products. In conjunction with selling at the agency level, the National Sales Manager should form relationships to influence the Local client decision makers. Making in-person market calls when able to grow personal relationships with National agencies. Interaction with Creative Services, Marketing, Promotions, and News teams on Sales related events and initiatives when needed. Have fun and celebrate wins!
The successful candidate will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following:
The NSM will develop and execute strategies to achieve national sales budget and share across multiple media platforms
– Ensure client results, satisfaction, retention, and account growth
– Create and maintain national sales budgets and forecasting
– Work with the DOS and other sales managers to maximize inventory and rates, to increase station revenue to achieve/exceed revenue goals
– Involves travel to key agencies, going out on calls, entertaining key clients
– Develop and maintain relationships at all levels at advertising agencies
– Maintain regular communication with the Gray National Team to strategize on key accounts and revenue opportunities
Atlanta – 30318
The ideal candidate must be an excellent negotiator in broadcast sales, strong account management experience, comprehend digital platforms and develop/maintain client relationships.
– Candidates should also have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple challenges simultaneously and excel in broadcast sales negotiations.
– 5 years of national sales and digital sales experience preferred.
– Strong understanding of political advertising FCC law, political agencies, and maintaining political schedules
– Innovative mindset to find efficiencies in workflow
– Extensive knowledge of the national ecosystem
– Excellent written and oral communication skills are a must
– Highly computer literate in all Microsoft Office products and ideally has experience with Wide Orbit, Wide Orbit Media Sales and Matrix
– Valid Driver’s license, and good driving record
Come join our dynamic team
We are always on the lookout for bright, creative talent to be part of the Meredith team.
Visit us today at:
Apply Online URL:
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.