WGCL-TV / WPCH-TV
Sales and Marketing
Graphic & Motion Artist
The CBS 46 & Peachtree TV (WGCL & WPCH) Creative Services Department is in search of a Graphics and Motion Artist. Create visual and motion-based design assets for station branding, commercial, and community projects. Design 2D and 3D graphics for multiple media, including television, digital, social, and print applications. Will produce graphic design assets for other producers/editors/managers in the Creative Services Department. Will also conceptualize, design, and edit complete community, sales, marketing, and branding projects.
With the Creative Services Director and Art Director, create and maintain a consistent, effective visual brand for stations, news content presentation and marketing applications.
• Create visual and motion-based graphics for a variety of projects, including station branding across multiple digital, streaming and broadcast platforms.
• Create graphics for print ads, event signage, and various collateral.
• Shoot photos.
• Edit videos for multiple platforms and projects.
• Use CMS to post web graphics and create web content.
Please note, primary job duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to what is listed above.
Atlanta – 30318
• Knowledge of Chyron Prime graphic software, or ability to learn.
• Videography, photography, and lighting skills a plus.
• Strong understanding of visual marketing and advertising philosophy and techniques.
• College degree or equivalent job experience in graphic design or video production.
• Work well with staff and clients.
• Advanced design, motion graphics creation, and video editing and compositing skills.
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere Pro, and related 2D or 3D graphics and editing software and plugins.
Qualified, interested applicants may go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopening, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on “apply now”, upload your resume, cover letter and references
Apply Online URL:
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.