WGCL-TV / WPCH-TV
Creative Services Director
WGCL/WPCH-TV has an immediate opening for a Creative Services Director. The CSD is the station’s top brand manager, responsible for the carrying out the stations’ brand(s) and the station’s commercial production.
This time around, the job is particularly ground-up, as we look to rebuild the entire department, which had been hubbed under previous ownership.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Managing / Supervising media and production efforts of the station.
• Help choose and manage the station’s brands across multiple platforms and stations, including on-air promotions, social media marketing strategies, and digital advertising
• Collaborate with News and Sales team to maximize brand and revenue strategies
• Exhibit a high level of organization/time management to ensure the timely delivery of projects.
• Develop marketing plans to grow the brand through compelling marketing opportunities and station image campaigns
• Manage outside vendors, marketing buys, local and network
• Work with clients and manage all commercial production
• Build and lead a team of experienced video producers
Atlanta – 30318
? Experience in advertising, marketing, or promotions
? Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or a related field and proven working experience in digital and/or social media marketing required, including knowledge of Facebook ads manager, display advertising, web design. Proficiency in digital video production and editing preferred.
? As a condition of employment, Gray Television will require that newly hired employees, whether part-time or full-time, be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus by the first workday to the extent permitted by applicable law unless you qualify for a medical or religious accommodation.
We are always on the lookout for bright, creative talent to be part of the Meredith team.
Visit us today at:
Apply Online URL:
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.