CBS46 (WGCL) and Peachtree TV (WPCH) produce more than 52 hours of live, local news, weather, sports and entertainment programming every week. CBS46 is the home of Atlanta’s Certified Most Accurate Forecast for 8 years running (certified by WeatheRate). Live and work in the heart one of the fastest growing cities in the country, where technology, filmmaking, tourism, sports, education, health, and music make Atlanta one of the most industry diverse metro areas in the nation.
WGCL is currently seeking a Traffic Anchor/Reporter. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Using various tools to produce and anchor live traffic segments in real-time, and recorded segments. Produce maps, manage GDOT cams and gather information on live crashes within minutes, including multiple crashes at the same time.
– Be a strong communicator and multi-tasker, working with producers to adjust traffic segments during live newscasts.
– Be able to produce traffic segments either live or recorded for all digital & social media platforms.
– Have a flexible schedule; major traffic incidents will, at times, occur outside normal shift.
Atlanta – 30318
– Minimum 5 years of experience at a local news or network news organization.
– Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Broadcasting, Communications or equivalent training/experience strongly preferred.
– Knowledge of WSI traffic software preferred.
As a condition of employment, Gray Television will require that newly hired employees, whether part-time or full-time, be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus by the first workday to the extent permitted by applicable law unless you qualify for a medical or religious accommodation.
Requisition Number: ANCHO004185
If you feel you’re qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopening, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on “apply now”, upload your resume, cover letter and references
Apply Online URL:
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.