CBS46 broadcasting 52+ hours of local news weekly as well as top prime and high profile sports programming. Employees enjoy a great work environment and flexible benefits. The station is near Atlantic station – a great place to work, shop, or live.Job Summary/Description:
The Editor is responsible for editing regularly scheduled newscasts and special projects and performs related job duties including archiving and back-up content.
Primary job duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Essential Job Functions:
– 80% – Edits video content
– 20% – Perform related job duties including archiving and back-up content
Specific Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
– Knowledge of current state-of-the-art editing equipment.
– Experience with Avid News cutter preferred.
– Shooting experience preferred.
– Good attention to detail.
Atlanta – 30318
Education: Completion of high school, or equivalent. College degree preferred.
– Minimum of 3 years editing experience in a local news environment, preferably in top 50 DMA. Previous editing experience in a production house environment may substitute for one year of news editing experience.
As a condition of employment, Gray Television will require that newly hired employees, whether part-time or full-time, be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus by the first workday to the extent permitted by applicable law unless you qualify for a medical or religious accommodation.
Requisition Number: NEWSE004360
We are always on the lookout for bright, creative talent to be part of the Meredith team.
Visit us today at:
Apply Online URL:
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.