Sales and Marketing
Digital Marketing Manager
If you love digital, streaming platforms and social media channels, here is the role for you! The CBS 46 & Peachtree TV (WGCL & WPCH) Creative Services Department is in search of a Digital Marketing Manager. The Digital Marketing Manager will be The Leader for all marketing and audience development on digital, social media and streaming platforms for CBS46 and Peachtree TV. Our ideal candidate will be highly motivated, team-oriented and have a positive can-do attitude willing to work across departments to forward the audience growth goals on all digital and streaming platforms for WGCL and WPCH.
Primary job duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
– Working with the Creative Services Director and the Creative Services team. Work alongside peers in News (Digital Content Manager) and Sales (Digital Sales Manager).
– Manage Creative Services Producers
– Social Media Management
– Develop and Captain daily/weekly/monthly strategy with the Creative Services Director and the Digital Content Manager.
– Social Media Account Management (Brand + Talent Pages on all platforms)
– Platform specific reporting for news, marketing (Crowdtangle Summaries, Gray metrics, Etc.)
– Posting Highly Engaging Content to all platforms (Apps, OTT, Website, Social, YouTube)
– Talent Coaching / Accountability
– Digital Platform Management
– Modifying Website, OTT apps, YouTube, News and Weather apps based on research priorities
– Writing / Editing relevant news and marketing articles for digital and social platforms
– Digital / Outside Media Management
– Place Station Media campaign buys on all platforms (Premion, Roku, Amazon Fire, News and WX Apps, OTT)
– Other duties as assigned
Atlanta – 30318
– Demonstrate knowledge and expertise with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Tik Tok social media platforms
– Photography and Videography experience a plus
– Leadership and management experience a plus
– Writing (Articles, Press Releases, Social Posts)
– Editing (Video, photos via Adobe Creative Suite & Canva)
– Digital / Social Software (Facebook business manager, Crowdtangle, Arc, Google Analytics, SND, Etc.)
If you feel you’re qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings , you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on “apply now”, upload your resume, cover letter and references.
Apply Online URL:
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.