Creative Marketing Producer
CBS46 (WGCL) and Peachtree TV (WPCH) produce more than 52 hours of live, local news, weather, sports and entertainment programming every week. CBS46 is the home of Atlanta’s Certified Most Accurate Forecast for 8 years running (certified by WeatheRate). Live and work in the heart one of the fastest growing cities in the country, where technology, filmmaking, tourism, sports, education, health, and music make Atlanta one of the most industry diverse metro areas in the nation.
The CBS 46 & Peachtree TV (WGCL & WPCH) Creative Services Department is in search of a bold, creative producer with exceptional videography / lighting / editing / motion graphics skills. This is an exceptional opportunity to join an award-winning team that is growing and making a big impact in the Atlanta market. This Marketing Producer will be the ultimate content creator who can write, shoot, design, and edit content for broadcast, social media, and streaming platforms. Our ideal candidate will be highly motivated, team-oriented and have a positive can-do attitude that is always willing to learn new skills.
Working with the Creative Services Director and team, create effective marketing content for news, weather, digital, and sales.
• Develop and execute creative brand concepts for all media platforms; on-air, digital, social.
• Write, Shoot, and Edit commercials, news and programming promos and station events.
• Create graphic design assets for marketing, news content and sales presentation needs.
• Create digital and social media marketing content on multiple platforms.
• Other duties as assigned.
Atlanta – 30318
• Advanced video, photography, lighting, and audio pre / post production skills.
• Skilled in the Adobe Creative Cloud with expert knowledge of Premiere and After Effects.
• Excellent writing and communication skills.
• Strong understanding of marketing and advertising philosophy and techniques.
• College degree or equivalent job experience in graphic design or video production.
• Work well with staff and clients
Qualified, interested applicants may go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopening, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on “apply now”, upload your resume, cover letter and references
Apply Online URL:
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.