Website WFXG Fox 54
WFXG Fox 54 in Augusta, Georgia, is seeking a creative, dynamic, organized professional to lead our Creative Services team. If you are an aggressive, strategic leader who can create and execute powerful and compelling marketing messaging for the station and clients, then we are looking for you!
Our ideal candidate must possess the ability to create effective marketing campaigns, manage, and motivate marketing producers and continually bring fresh and creative ideas that will help FOX 54 achieve its goals.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Oversee the execution of station image and brand through demo-targeted campaigns
• Develop creative promotional campaigns and spots based upon specific programming
• Oversee the production and use of on-air promotional announcements
• Conduct meetings with community partners to develop events that build station’s image
• Oversee all aspects of station event promotions
• Establish and execute an advertising plan on deadline and within annual budgetary guidelines
•Oversee the purchasing and placement of outside media
• Submit co-op reimbursement reports to network
• Produce and deliver all radio and cable spots for advertising flights
• Schedule, create, and manage all promotional/production needs for Sales including, client commercials, sales presentations, graphic toolkits for sponsored promotions and community campaigns
• Ability to manage multiple projects under deadline pressure.
• Ensure all department employees are trained and cross-trained
• Adhere to all FCC regulations
• Provide creative direction on all shoots from writing scripts to shooting/editing videos
• Sustain project management system to ensure producers and their workflow is being fulfilled and deadlines are being met
• Design and implement network programing graphics into LED billboard, website, ads, and social media
• Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field of study preferred or equivalent experience
• Three years of media marketing experience
• Superior writing, shooting, non-linear editing, lighting, audio, and graphic design skills
• Candidates must have experience in multi-platform promotion: on-air, web/mobile, social media and be able to present work samples that show it
Qualified applicants, please apply directly to Denise Vickers, General Manager, at email@example.com. Please reference CreativeJobsWFXG in the subject line and attach your resume and links to your work.
Augusta TV LLC, WFXG FOX 54 is a proud member of the Lockwood Broadcast Group. Pre-employment drug screen, driving record and background check required. No phone calls.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
To apply for this job email your details to JAndrews@wfxg.com