WFXG FOX 54 in Augusta, GA, is currently recruiting a Multimedia Journalist to join our growing team.
We need teammates who are enterprising and producing compelling news stories and live shots. The ideal candidate will be creative, positive and open-minded to learning every aspect of storytelling and multi-platform news production.
Job Requirements. Here’s what you need:
- BA/BS in journalism, communications or related field
2 years of experience preferred, open to recent graduates with strong internship experience
- Experience in photojournalism, writing, editing, and content management systems
- Understanding of the tenets of professional journalism
- Ability to turn packages daily
- Ability to generate creative, engaging, content-driven live shots
- Strong social media skills, including an active news hound presence on Twitter and Facebook
- Knowledge of ENPS, Edius and LIVEU a plus
- Producing experience a plus
- Organizational skills and the ability to work under constant time pressure deadlines
- Ability to calmly handle live, breaking news situations and changing events
Qualified applicants, please apply directly to Denise Vickers, General Manager, at email@example.com. Please reference NewsJobsWFXG in the subject line and attach your resume and links to your work.
Augusta TV LLC, WFXG FOX 54 is a proud member of the Lockwood Broadcast Group. Pre-employment drug screen, driving record and background check required. No phone calls.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org