WFXG Fox 54 in Augusta, Georgia, has an immediate opening for an organized, detail oriented, and successful Business Office Coordinator. The candidate must be a reliable self-starter, possess sharp time management/organizational skills, and be able to excel in fast paced work environments.
· Manage Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable
· Manage Wide Orbit Media Sales TV Inventory
· Create/Update Rate Cards
· Be knowledgeable of station/Network programming changes
· Co-op client invoices
· Create/Update Public and Private EEO Reports
· Post station job openings to various sites
· Data Entry for broadcast orders
· Inventory management
· Maintain excellent customer service relations
· Assist Sales Team with accounting, special client needs, and various sales support duties
· Assist members of leadership team as needed
· Serve as station HR liaison
· Other duties as assigned
· Must be (or be willing to become) a public notary
· Excel, Word, and PowerPoint proficient. Comscore, Wide Orbit experience a plus.
· College degree in applicable field of study
Qualified applicants, please apply directly to Denise Vickers, General Manager, at email@example.com. Please reference WFXGJobs in the subject line and attach your resume.
Augusta TV LLC, WFXG FOX 54 is a proud member of the Lockwood Broadcast Group. Pre-employment drug screen, driving record and background check required. No phone calls.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org