The Associate Producer is responsible for gathering, writing and creating content for broadcast, web, mobile and social channels.
· Writes stories and builds graphic elements for news broadcasts under deadline
· Coordinates live coverage of news events and participates in the selection and development of stories
· Creates content for online, mobile and social channels
· Writes and coordinates interviews and field package shoots as needed
· Writes and coordinates reporter live shots and live talk-back interviews
· Assists in control room during newscasts
· Assists with field crew communication and coordination
· Skills in writing conversational broadcast copy incorporating appropriate visual elements under daily deadline pressure
· Proficient in English grammar, spelling and punctuation
· Communicates clearly, effectively and politely with the public in person and over the phone
Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university preferred. Two years of experience producing or newsgathering experience for broadcast at a commercial television station. Editing video segments for broadcast is a plus.
To apply for this job please visit fox.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.