ABOUT THE ROLE & TEAM:
The Creative Services Department at Univision Atlanta is looking for a Multimedia Producer to join our team!
Our mission is to create the most engaging content in Hispanic media and develop the most powerful entertainment content for Hispanics in Atlanta with a high level of storytelling. We provide service to internal and external customers with high standards of professionalism and product delivery.
· The Multimedia Producer is responsible for the development and production of promotional content for news and commercials including TV, radio, digital and local events.
· This position requires the ability to write scripts, do camera work in studio and on field, edit video and audio, and manipulate design and motion graphics.
· Candidates need to be well versed in conceptualization, storytelling and able to maximize usage of multimedia resources.
· Applicants should be able to take a project from start to finish under minimal supervision, be social media savvy and have knowledge of content production for online and digital outlets.
· Most importantly, the perfect candidate should have good attitude, be proactive and work well in a fast paced-deadline driven environment.
· Develop, write, and produce compelling, strategic, and creative concepts for promotional campaigns that connect with our Hispanic audience.
· Collaborate with other departments to bridge strategies and maximize results
· Work closely with the Creative Director, Account Management and other department teams to ensure seamless delivery process of assets – ensuring out optimal workflows and delivery
· Manage video projects and all deliverables from pre-production through postproduction
· Write and pitch creative concepts for promos, ads, and short form content
· Ability to work under tight deadlines and adjust to last-minute programming changes with ease
· Maintain a consistent, high-quality bar and oversight of creative output
· Ensure brand guidelines are upheld across all assets
Candidate must have functional to advanced knowledge in the following technologies:
· 2 years of production experience with different types of broadcast media (video, audio and graphics) preferred
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent exposure to TV Production, Communications or Digital Media preferred
· Proficient in written and oral Spanish and English.
· Avid editing systems and media management.
· Adobe CC suite (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Audition)
· Professional camcorders and DSLRs (Canon, Panasonic and Sony).
· Field production lighting, audio recording and gear.
· Green screen and studio production environment.
· iNews, VizRT and news gathering tools is a plus.
· vCreative, Smartsheet or other workflow tools is a plus.
· Knowledge in 3D animation with Cinema 4D is a plus
TelevisaUnivision believes that a happy, well-balanced employee is what makes our culture thrive. We offer a wide selection of perks and benefits including PTO; tuition reimbursement; wellness and employee support programs; 401K; and life and other insurance plans. This is all in addition to our comprehensive and competitive health benefits package featuring medical, dental and vision coverage options.
Univision requires that all U.S. and Puerto Rico employees be vaccinated against COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to submit proof of vaccination. The Company is an equal opportunity employer, and will reasonably accommodate a qualified candidate, who may be unable to be vaccinated, consistent with federal, state, and local law.
Univision is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit univision.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.