Univision Communications Inc., the leading Spanish-language media company in the United States, is looking for highly motivated and energetic sales professionals to represent Univision Local Media Atlanta, GA. This role of Account Executive will be responsible for prospecting and generating new business in the Atlanta, GA market area for Univision, UniMas, Univision Digital, Social Media, Local Events and Promotions.
· Achieve all monthly and quarterly individual station budgets set by sales management
· Develop new business for TV, Digital Assets, and Live Events
· Work closely with internal departments to maximize revenue an exceed budget goals
· Attend Station events, networking, and industry events
Required Skills & Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in business and/or marketing or previous advertising/media sales experience
· 2-3 years of experience in related media sales (Television and Digital Sales a plus)
· Strong written and verbal communications skills
· Ability to understand Research and Data to incorporate into sales pitches
· Strategic, motivated, enthusiastic self-starter who is able to work effectively in a matrix organization
· Ability to develop customized marketing solutions for clients, possess exceptional presentation skills and have a professional presence
· Proven track record of success in media sales at agencies and on client side
· Proficient in MS Office — including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Desired Skills & Experience
· Fluent in Spanish (read and write)
· Must be energetic and self-starter
· Client skills including prospecting, conveying value proposition and overcoming objections
· Ability to conduct effective account planning and coordinate different resources to meet customer needs
· Ability to collaborate/communicate effectively with relevant departments at Univision
· Effective interpersonal skills, organizational and time management abilities
· Must be willing to work from office in Atlanta, GA (Currently working remotely)
· Employment/education will be verified
· Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
· Ability to stand, walk, bend, type, and sit for up to (8) hours
Univision requires that all U.S. and Puerto Rico employees be vaccinated against COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to submit proof of vaccination. The Company is an equal opportunity employer, and will reasonably accommodate a qualified candidate, who may be unable to be vaccinated, consistent with federal, state, and local law.
Univision is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About Univision Communications Inc.
As the leading Hispanic media company in the U.S., Univision Communications Inc. entertains, informs and empowers U.S. Hispanics with news, sports and entertainment content across broadcast and cable television, audio and digital platforms. The company’s top-rated media portfolio includes the Univision and UniMás broadcast networks, as well as 10 cable networks including Galavisión and TUDN, the No. 1 Spanish-language sports network in the country. Locally, Univision owns or operates 61 television stations in major Hispanic markets across the United States. Additionally, Uforia, the Home of Latin Music, encompasses 58 owned or operated radio stations, a live event series and a robust digital audio footprint. The company’s prominent digital assets include Univision.com, streaming service Univision Now, the largest Hispanic influencer network and several top-rated apps. For more information, visit corporate.univision.com.
To apply for this job please visit corporate.univision.com.