RRP is a locally-owned multi-media company with offices in Rome, serving Northwest Georgia. RRP owns and operates radio stations WRBF, WSRM, WQTU, WRGA, WGJK, and WROM.
Qualifications and duties:
- We are looking for a mature, dependable and energetic individual to become a part of our team.
- Traffic Director’s duties include daily scheduling of traffic logs and reconciliation, contracting orders, weekly invoicing, posting daily deposits, and compiling reports, as well as other duties.
- Meeting deadlines, accuracy and attention to detail are essential, as is a positive attitude.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat is required.
- Prior experience in Quickbooks is a plus. RRP will provide training in Marketron, our scheduling and invoicing program.
- This is a part-time position of 20-25 hours per week, Monday-Friday, which could become full-time.
- All candidates must pass a background check and drug screen.
- If you’d like to become part of a growing marketing company, please submit your resume.
Rome Radio Partners, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit rrpga.com.