LOCATION: Atlanta, GA
ABOUT THE ROLE & TEAM:
TelevisaUnivision Local Media Atlanta has an opportunity for a motivated seller that can perform in a hybrid work environment. This is a great career opportunity for a experienced, dynamic individual with an entrepreneurial spirit to join our local sales team. This position is considered an outside sales position selling to new clients and servicing established accounts. Candidate should possess strong presentation & time management skills & also understand the importance of successful new business generation.
You are a strategic, motivated, enthusiastic self-starter who can work effectively in a dynamic sales environment
· Develop strong executive level client and agency relationships and sell TelevisaUnivision’s
· Develop client-specific pitches, attend client meetings, make presentations and close sales
· Handle an active list and maintain and grow existing and new accounts
· Prospect, negotiate, and generate new leads, as well as qualify leads generated by support functions
· Attend promotional events and other client networking events
· Work in partnership with support team on pre-sale/post-sale processes
· Proven track record of success in media sales at agencies and on client side
· Proficient in Matrix & WO, or similar media CRM/billing system
· Bachelor’s degree in business and/or marketing or previous advertising/media sales experience
· Bilingual (English/Spanish) a Plus, but not required
· Must be willing to work in office & virtually in Atlanta, NC
· Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
· Must possess a good driving record and a valid driver’s license
TelevisaUnivision believes that a happy, well-balanced employee is what makes our culture thrive. We offer a wide selection of perks and benefits including PTO; tuition reimbursement; wellness and employee support programs; 401K; and life and other insurance plans. This is all in addition to our comprehensive and competitive health benefits package featuring medical, dental and vision coverage options.
Please apply to: https://corporate.televisaunivision.com/careers/
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
TelevisaUnivision is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to ensuring a diverse workforce by providing broad outreach to all qualified applicants regarding job vacancies at the station. Organizations that regularly distribute information about employment opportunities to job seekers or provide employment referrals that wish to receive notices of our job vacancies may do so by contacting Human Resources.
To apply for this job please visit corporate.televisaunivision.com.