Regional Finance Director
Broadcasting – Radio – TV
Interested in the business side of the media industry? TEGNA Media has an immediate opening for a Regional Finance Director (RFD) serving multiple properties including WXIA in Atlanta, GA, Multicast Networks; True Crime Network, Quest and Twist.
The RFD will provide direct support to multiple business units that includes, but is not limited to, being the primary business partner for these sites, providing relevant, accurate and timely financial information, forecasting and analysis, capital planning, and managing financial policies and Sarbanes Oxley requirements. This position will also act as a mentor to other financial staff.
- Responsible for the accuracy of the Financial Statements
- Business partner to the Station General Managers and Department Heads
- Multi-station management experience a plus
- Provide relevant, accurate and timely financial information
- Forecasting and analysis
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.
- Business degree (BS or MBA) with 5+ years of financial management experience
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Strong analytical, organizational, problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work with internal and external stakeholders
- Strategic agility, business acumen, and ability to work with a variety of stakeholders, including high-level leaders in highly-charged situations
- Experience in a consolidated financial environment
- Big picture perspective and ability to manage vision but also the ability to perform more detailed assignments as needed
- Some travel required
- Broadcast Finance experience a plus
- CPA a plus
- Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
- Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
- Physical Demands Set: Sedentary work: Involves sitting most of the time; walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 63 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. For more information, visit www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA requires all employees to be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information. TEGNA complies with all applicable laws related to accommodations.
Apply Online URL:
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To apply for this job please visit www.jobs.net.