Part-Time Studio Technician(
WSB TV News is looking for a go getter that wants a foot in the door to television news production. This person will be responsible for assisting and supporting the Producer and/or the Director for all show production needs. This is a part-time position.
• Stages and manages the daily newscasts. Will check all floor equipment and set pieces for proper operation and visual aesthetics.
• Responsible for studio lighting, general maintenance, and wireless microphone batteries.
• Will run scripts and news updates to and from the newsroom and studio.
• Operates teleprompter and Vinten robotic cameras. Assists with public service and commercial production.
• Will assist in other News department projects as needed. Schedule may include nights, weekends, and or holidays.
Minimum two years of college preferred. Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems.
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers and non-daily publications; and digital sites and services, like Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, Mundo Hispanico, Southern Kitchen and Diehards. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps – the country’s biggest television rep firm – Gamut, and Videa. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
: Cox Media Group
: US-GA-Atlanta-1601 W Peachtree St NE
: Individual Contributor
: Variable –
To apply for this job please visit www.coxmediagroup.com.