Sinclair Broadcast Group
Media – Journalism – Newspaper
Copy Coordinator/Local Sales Assistant
Our team has an exciting opportunity for a full-time Copy Coordinator/Local Sales Assistant! This is a hybrid position.
WTGS is seeking a Copy Coordinator/Local Sales Assistant to join our Advertising Support team.
We are looking for someone who will specialize in the strategic trafficking of on-air promotional spots and providing support to our dynamic Sales Department . You will be responsible for ensuring the success of day-to-day programming and ad sales between our stations and our clients. Not every day is the same, however, the main duties of the position will include…
- Securing and inputting traffic instructions for our advertisers
- Entering copy information using OSi traffic software
- Maintaining instruction files, tape library, and various other traffic functions
- Working closely with local Account Executives and clients in a professional manner
- A clear understanding of FCC regulations as defined in the Children’s Television Act is required
- Creation of PowerPoint presentations, database management, and sales report maintenance and execution
- Provide essential support to a team of sellers focused on television and digital contracts
- Research sales tools and sales materials
- Build quotes and campaign specs for multiple client-focused solutions
- Input and maintain television and digital orders, including revisions due to program changes
- Support managers with campaign management
- Efficiently work with the team of Marketing Consultants/Management team
- Effectively work with sales team in obtaining creative materials and generate support materials for local/digital sales presentations
- Various administrative duties and contract management
What skills do you need to be successful in our role?
- Previous Television/Radio traffic or Advertising traffic experience would be helpful but not required for the position
- Ability to multi-task, problem solve and work well under pressure to meet deadlines
- Have a desire to learn and take imitative
- Must be computer literate; knowledge of OSi or WideOrbit is a plus
- Skilled with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Learn to perform work using industry-standard traffic systems, Matrix, MediaLine, Ad Connections, CRM, Google Analytics and Outlook
- Great attention to detail and strong organization skills are essential
- Strong analytical ability and understanding of data-driven systems
- Ability to meet strict deadlines while maintaining accuracy
- Able to work directly with clients on resolving issues with professionalism and patience
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Sinclair Broadcast Group
Apply Online URL:
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To apply for this job please visit edyy.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.