Audacy Atlanta is seeking a bright, energetic, self-starter for a Sales Assistant position. We are looking for a professional, detail-oriented individual who can multi-task and has exceptional organizational and computer skills to support Sales Managers and Sales Staff and act as a liaison between Account Executives and clients when appropriate. Must be capable of multi-tasking for a variety of personalities in a lively fast paced environment.
Atlanta – 30361
What You’ll Do:
- Create sales presentations by compiling data; developing presentation formats and materials; creating and/or maintaining one-sheets and media kits.
- Assist Account Executives with preparing proposals.
- Update managers by consolidating, analyzing and forwarding daily action summaries.
- Obtain local invoices for clients/agencies as needed; interacting closely with Traffic Department to ensure smooth execution of sales orders and track down missing copy and instructions.
- Resolve order and inventory problems by investigating data and history; identifying alternate means for filling orders; notifying managers and customers.
- Perform general administrative duties including filing, scanning and copying; provide back up to Traffic and provide phone coverage for station as needed.
- Assist General Manager with client parties, i.e., scheduling, coordinating using approved vendors.
- Works as a team with other departments, individuals.
- Attend sales meetings, training sessions and client remotes as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
More About You:
Required & Preferred:
- Minimum 2 years experience clerical experience; previous media experience preferred.
- Position requires knowledge of Google Workspace.
- Excellent organizational/time management skills.
- Must have a positive attitude and be a team player.
- High school graduate; college preferred.
- A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/
|Apply Online URL:
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.