- Must be a professional team player with customer focus and ability to take initiative and direction
- 21 years of age or older
- Knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills to act as the liaisons between each station, its listeners and clients
- Possess a valid GA driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must be able to multitask while dealing with the public and station equipment
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs
- Ability to shoot and edit video or audio is a plus
- College coursework in marketing, public relations, digital media, preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers and non-daily publications; and digital sites and services, like Rare.us, Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, Mundo Hispanico, Southern Kitchen and All22. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps – the country’s biggest television rep firm – Gamut, and Videa. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
: Cox Media Group
: US-GA-Atlanta-1601 W Peachtree St NE
: Individual Contributor
: Variable –
To apply for this job please visit www.coxmediagroup.com..