CMG Atlanta Radio
Cox Media Group Atlanta is looking for a Promotions Coordinator to manage many of the day-to-day operations of 97.1 The River (WSRV), B98.5 (WSB-FM), WSB Radio (WSB-AM) and KISS 104.1 (WALR). The Promotions Coordinator will be responsible for managing the details of approximately 400 events and fulfilling 800 contests and giveaways each year. The Promotions Coordinator will work with CMG Atlanta Radio on-air talent, media consultants, other team members and clients to create, plan and execute promotions, events, and giveaways.
Qualified applicants will have proven customer service skills, impeccable attention to detail, and strong field marketing experience.
o Manage event and staff schedule
o Create detailed event plans for brand ambassadors, talent and sales team
o Oversee and monitor the brand ambassador team’s performance
o First point of contact for brand ambassadors at events including nights, weekends and holidays
• Promotions and Contests
o Schedule giveaways, promotions and liners
o Communicate with sales team, clients and partners to obtain prizing in a timely manner
o Maintain detailed prize inventory
o Oversee prize fulfillment and winner communication
o Serve as a team leader for brand ambassadors
o Oversee maintenance of all station promotional equipment and vehicles
o Manage event giveaway inventory
o Assist the promotions management team as needed, focusing mainly on B98.5 and 97.1 The River
• Minimum two years of field marketing and/or promotions experience
o Radio Promotions expertise and experience preferred but not required
• The ideal candidate should be extremely detail-oriented, committed to delivering flawless work while maintaining a high level of energy, commitment and passion for results
• Proven track record of working on a field marketing team with successful on-site execution
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
• Ability to work on tight deadlines under pressure
• Strong knowledge of social media including but not limited to Facebook and Instagram
• Able to multi-task and prioritize effectively
• Strong sense of customer service in person, via email and on the phone
• Available as needed including nights, weekends, and holidays
• Physically and technically able to set up equipment such as tents, audio systems, tables, banners and more
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers and non-daily publications; and digital sites and services, like Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, Mundo Hispanico, Southern Kitchen and Diehards. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps – the country’s biggest television rep firm – Gamut, and Videa. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
: Cox Media Group
: US-GA-Atlanta-1601 W Peachtree St NE
: Individual Contributor
: Variable –
To apply for this job please visit www.coxmediagroup.com.