Production Manager- CMG Atlanta Radio
CMG Atlanta Radio
Cox Media Group Atlanta is looking for a Production Manager to lead our commercial production department. The Production Manager will be responsible for creating highly engaging and memorable campaigns for our advertisers. This individual will be involved in every step of the process from brainstorming with the client and account executive to creating the concept, writing copy, production and ensuring that the campaign is meeting the client’s expectations. The Production Manager must have an intimate knowledge of all aspects of radio commercial production, copywriting, audio recording, editing, voicing etc.
The Production Manager will also be responsible for producing station imaging for one of our four Atlanta radio brands. (WSB Radio, B98.5, 97-1 The River and Kiss 104.1). This individual will be highly versed and experienced in creating compelling radio imaging for one of our formats and work closely with the station’s program director to execute the strategic image of our radio brands.
The Production Manager collaborates with programming, traffic / continuity, sales and advertisers on a daily basis. This position requires the ability to manage multiple projects on tight deadlines while maintaining a positive customer-focused attitude. Having intense attention to detail, a collaborative spirit and the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers is mandatory.
Qualified applicants will have proven leadership and management skills, strategic thinking skills and the ability to communicate a clear vision while motivating and inspiring those around them.
Applicants should have at least five years of commercial production and imaging experience and will have the proven ability to work hand-in-hand with the sales department to develop new and existing business and programming opportunities.
• B.A. / B.S. degree or equivalent experience highly desired.
• Minimum five years of commercial production and imaging experience.
• In-depth knowledge of audio editing software, Adobe Audition, ProTools, VCreative, Wide Orbit.
• Advanced computer knowledge, familiar with Mac and PC operating systems.
• Proven track record of collaboration with sales leadership and account executives.
• Excellent verbal and creative writing skills plus a good working knowledge of the English language. (Diction, spelling and vocabulary)
• Professional level voiceover artist ability.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work on tight deadlines under pressure.
• Available as needed, including nights, weekends, and holidays
: Cox Media Group
: US-GA-Atlanta-1601 W Peachtree St NE
: Manager/Senior Manager
: Day Job –
To apply for this job please visit www.coxmediagroup.com.