WFXG FOX 54 in Augusta, Georgia, is currently recruiting for full-time and part-time Production Assistants to join our growing news operation. Production Assistants perform a variety of duties associated with live newscast production and master control operations.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Construction, set-up maintenance, installation and operation of props, lighting, mics, prompter, robotic and ENG cameras and other production equipment
- Digital video editing for news, web and social media
- Video editing and ingest for programming and commercials as part of master control operations
- Assist technical directors as needed.
- Create graphics for newscasts and post-production
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Communications preferred. Completion of college level technical & editing classes a plus. Prefer experience with Adobe Creative Suite and Photoshop.
- Must have good technical and communication skills
- Typing and good spelling skills; as well as attention to detail necessary
- Must be able to climb ladder and lift up to 40 pounds
- Applicants must be willing to work flexible hours, weekends, holidays
- Be dependable and prompt
Qualified applicants, please apply directly to Denise Vickers, General Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference NewsJobsWFXG in the subject line and attach your resume and links to your work.
Augusta TV LLC, WFXG FOX 54 is a proud member of the Lockwood Broadcast Group. Pre-employment drug screen and background check required. No phone calls.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.”
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com