11Alive/WXIA-TV is seeking a full-time, experienced Producer for Atlanta & Company—the only locally produced, live, lifestyle sales integration show that brings daytime viewers an intimate look at the faces, places, and things that make metro Atlanta thrive. You will create engaging, high-energy segments that help our audience discover products, services, and experiences that improve their daily lives.
• Develop, write, and produce lifestyle segments, which include topics on home, health, how-to, food, fashion, arts & entertainment, and the community
• Work closely with the sales team to produce informative & successful sponsor-driven segments for clients. This includes interfacing with sponsors.
• Regularly pitch segment ideas and provide feedback to improve all facets of the show
• Collaborate with editors and graphic designers in creating production elements
• Call, book, and prepare guests for the show
• Manage field shoots both live and pre-taped
• Light editing of video and graphics
• Craft vetting and client review sheets
• Formatting/stacking of show rundown and line-producing live show
• Inputting information into full-screen graphics and writing compelling lower-third banners
• Prepare clients/guests for in-studio segments; greet and escort in studio when needed
• Clip and post segments to the show’s webpage and social media platforms
• Other responsibilities as assigned by the marketing director and/or senior producer
· Strong conversational broadcast writing and grammar skills
· Excellent communication, interpersonal, and conflict-resolution skills
· Solid organization, attention to detail, and time management
· Manage, prioritize, and track multiple projects while still meeting deadlines
· Take initiative to get things done, sometimes with little or no direction or supervision
· 2-3 years’ experience as a producer for a broadcast talk/lifestyle show
· Hands-on experience with ENPS or similar news production software
· Hands-on experience with Edius video editing software (or similar) and Adobe Photoshop
· Must be willing to work in Atlanta GA. This is not a remote position.
· Must have ability to work flexible hours as needed, including nights, weekends, and holidays
Work Environment: Office
Physical Demands: Sedentary work
Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
Physical Demands Set: Sedentary work: Involves sitting most of the time; walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 64 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. For more information, visit www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information. TEGNA complies with all applicable laws related to accommodations.