Nexstar Media Group, Inc.
The Sports Anchor/Reporter serves as the primary presenter of sports stories and other content for all platforms in a manner that is clear, engaging and meaningful to news consumers. On non-week workdays, the Sports Anchor/Reporter collects, analyzes and presents facts about sports events by interview, investigation or observation for all platforms in a manner that is clear, engaging and meaningful to news consumers.
Savannah – 31404
• Produces and presents sports reports for all platforms.
• Ensures that all sports content meets company standards for journalistic integrity and production quality.
• Writes and delivers sports stories in a clear and concise manner.
• Assists in writing, copy editing, researching and coordinating sports programming and other content.
• Responds to breaking sports events and other urgent newsrooms situations as required.
• Works closely with the sports team to develop comprehensive sports coverage.
• Participates in promotional activities including public appearances.
• Performs special projects and other duties as assigned.
• Shoots video for sports reports.
• Sets up, composes and executes video shots.
• Maintains video equipment.
• Edits video clips for television broadcasts and eMedia content.
• Writes stories for the website and other eMedia platforms.
• Interacts with viewers and users on social media sites.
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled/Females/Minorities. Background screen to include MVR required.
Apply online at: https://nexstar.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/nexstar
Apply Online URL:
***** EOE/MINORITIES/FEMALES/VETERANS/DISABLED *****
To apply for this job please visit nexstar.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.