Nexstar Media Group, Inc.
Lifestyle Show Executive Producer
WSAV News 3 is seeking a lifestyle show producer for a ½ hour long weekday show. You will work closely with the lifestyle show host and editor to create an entertaining show focused on businesses, events, and lifestyle features of the Savannah/Hilton Head region.
This position is client facing and requires regular collaboration with the Sales Department. If you are creative, organized, willing to take risks and tell stories in a compelling way, please apply.
Savannah – 31404
- Produce weekday ½ hour lifestyle show along with additional shows and/or segments that may air outside the program’s regular weekday schedule
- Manage lifestyle show employees schedules and workflow
- Create rundowns in ENPS and share them with the team
- Work with news producers to share local content produced by lifestyle show as needed
- Post segments/stories on lifestyle show social media and web page
- Collaborate with lifestyle show host, editor, and sales department to write and approve scripts
- Help coordinate coverage and/or lead special coverage of annual St Patrick’s Day Parade festivities along with other station initiatives and projects
- Shoot and Edit video for both paid and non-paid segments
- Other duties assigned by the Director of Sales/General Sales Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in film, photography, television news, or related field or equivalent experience
- A minimum of two years producing a lifestyle show, segments, or live show preferred
- Proficient in various broadcast and digital software tools to write, edit, and shoot, including but not limited to DSLR, gimbal, wireless mics, tripod, and iPhone
- Proficient in Adobe Premier Pro. Understanding of After Effects is a plus
- Excellent communication and organization skills
Apply online at: https://nexstar.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/nexstar
Apply Online URL:
***** EOE/MINORITIES/FEMALES/VETERANS/DISABLED *****
To apply for this job please visit nexstar.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.