Public Broadcasting Atlanta (PBA) is a non‐profit organization formally called Atlanta Educational Telecommunications Collaborative, Inc. (AETC). As a broadcast service, PBA is comprised of WABE90.1FM and ATL PBA. For more information on the broadcast service, programming and opportunities, please visit www.wabe.org
Development Coordinator Reporting to the Development Manager, the Development Coordinator will provide support to the Development Team by processing donor contributions and departmental invoices, ensuring contributions are acknowledged in a timely manner, and other stewardship projects are completed promptly and efficiently.
- Process stock gifts, IRA, matching gifts, check and credit card payments
- Process chargebacks and donor contribution adjustments
- Import data from external vendors into the membership database
- Verify web and phone donations prior to importing into the database
- Sort and process membership mail
- Process check invoices
- Provide customer service ensuring prompt, accurate and personal response to member inquiries regarding to member’s information – premiums, payments, gifts, and matching gifts
- Assist in the execution of special internal donor retention/recapture initiatives
- Maintain and update records of over 40,000 active members while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Collaborate in database clean‐up projects – merging member records, researching and correcting sustainer records to ensure proper communication and continued monthly support
- Assist in maintaining and updating policies and procedures documentation
- Perform special projects and jobs assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 2 years’ experience in a fund‐raising environment preferred.
- At least 2 years of experience with a constituent relationship management software platform.
Requirements: Strong instructional and presenting skills. Consistent and strong attention to detail. Must possess excellent verbal and written communications skills. Must be highly motivated, enthusiastic and possess desire to achieve, with an ability to be a self‐starter. Must be able to work independently as well as in a team environment. Must have impeccable time management skills. Demonstrates strong sense of urgency when issues arise. Demonstrates excellent service to internal and external customers. Must possess proven ability to trouble‐shoot and work with vendors to swiftly resolve issues. Demonstrates strong technology instructional skills and an interest in being part of an interdisciplinary team. Motivated and excited by streamlining, automation, and overall interest in skill development with a “Digital First” approach to development and data management.
Detail Oriented Presentation Skills Organizational Skills
Atlanta’s NPR and PBS Stations PUBLIC BROADCASTING ATLANTA
740 Bismark Road NE wabe.org Atlanta, GA 30324 atlantapba.org 678-686-0321 atlantaplanit.wabe.org
A member supported service of the Atlanta Public Schools ꞏ Managed by the Atlanta Educational Telecommunications Collaborative, Inc.
Work Environment & Physical Demands: The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Individuals may need to sit or stand as needed. May require walking primarily on a level surface for periodic periods throughout the day. Reaching above shoulder heights, below the waist or lifting as required (up to 5 lbs.), filing documents or store materials throughout the workday. Proper lifting techniques required. For the most part ambient room temperatures, lighting and traditional office equipment as found in a typical office environment.
Submit resume and cover letter to: Public Broadcasting Atlanta Attention: Human Resources 740 Bismark Rd. NE Atlanta, GA 30324 Fax: 678‐553‐3026 Apply online at: www.wabe.org Email: email@example.com EOE
To apply for this job please visit www.wabe.org.