CMG Atlanta Radio
Do these questions describe you?
• Do you naturally build trust with the people you meet?
• Can you be directed and convincing when you know it’s right for the client?
• Are you known for asking questions that break through with the new discoveries and new ideas?
• Are you a highly-disciplined individual who always meets and exceeds set goals?
• Do you have a strong desire to be the best at what you do?
• Are you DRIVEN to help your customers succeed?
• Do you have a track record that shows you are a winner? If so, we’d like to talk to you.
This position requires a bright, resourceful, highly motivated and committed team player who will create high-dollar potential B2B prospects. This person will develop profitable new opportunities utilizing Cox Media Group’s interactive and core assets like reach extension, search, content, display, websites, mobile, and 5 top-tier radio stations. CMG has proven over and over to get results for its clients and has become a formidable contender in the digital advertising space. Cox Media Group, Inc. is a company that proves its commitment to people by providing a culture focused on excellence, the industry’s finest training, the marketing resources you need to get the job done, and unlimited earning potential. If you have the creativity and marketing smarts to develop highly profitable campaigns…and you love to sell those campaigns…take the first step now…
• Work in the field to research and cultivate leads to build a strong pipeline of growth through networking, exploring existing relationships, engaging decision makers and key influences, cold calling, etc. A large portion of your time will be spent in the field.
• Consistently meet or exceed management defined activity, revenue, product and objective goals.
• Product expert will work with the primary client contact to develop, present, close and execute client solutions across the CMG Atlanta portfolio.
• Manage and grow business from digital and radio product portfolio.
• Communicate specific product specifications and processes to clients to ensure quality and timely execution of purchased products.
• Assess customers/prospect’s needs and recommend most suitable application of products to satisfy stated needs and serve as an industry expert to educate decision makers.
• Evaluate CMG Atlanta’s product offering against customer’s needs, budget and competitors’ offerings.
• Meet management and/or process defined deadlines.
• Demonstrate focused daily activity.
• Other duties as assigned by members of management.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or Higher strongly preferred
• 2+ years in marketing or sales focused on new business development
• Strong understanding of search marketing (SEO/SEM), targeted display/ video, retargeting, and mobile marketing, Digital sales experience preferred
• Knowledge of how digital products & services help drive consumer engagement
• Proven Track record of success in a goal oriented, highly accountable environment
• Demonstrated record of success cold calling for new business
• Strong business acumen.
• Able to work/learn in fast paced environment.
• Experience in developing customized client solutions
• Experience in providing in-depth analysis on client results
• Entrepreneurial drive and creative thinking.
We provide digital sales executives with state-of-the-art training, a great work environment, and a comprehensive benefits package to include:
• Base salary + bonus.
• Opportunities to earn over $100K annually.
• Fully paid, state of the art sales training (initial and ongoing).
• Company provided laptop.
• Medical, Dental and Vision coverage.
• 401k plan w/ company match.
• Paid time off and holidays.
• Award Trip Opportunities.
• Opportunities for advancement.
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers and non-daily publications; and digital sites and services, like Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, Mundo Hispanico, Southern Kitchen and Diehards. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps – the country’s biggest television rep firm – Gamut, and Videa. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
: Cox Media Group
: US-GA-Atlanta-1601 W Peachtree St NE
: Individual Contributor
: Day Job –
: Yes, 25 % of the Time
To apply for this job please visit cox.taleo.net.