Marketing, Digital and Social Media Producer
WRHQ FM, Savannah’s Quality Rock, is seeking a creative, energetic person to become our Marketing, Digital and Social Media Producer.
This position will specifically be tasked with creating dynamic content for our radio station’s social and digital platforms. Essential components of this position include crafting and targeting content that fits within the station’s branding, strategy, and editorial ambitions, adopting and maintaining best practices, and working with our partners to share, monetize, and otherwise enhance content.
WRHQ is Savannah’s ONLY locally owned and operated radio station. Our DJs live and work in Savannah and are active members of our marketing team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Write and produce compelling social media content.
- Initiate regular brainstorming sessions to enhance current strategies and develop new projects.
- Provide weekly and monthly reports on analytics.
- Work with partners to develop innovative marketing strategies that will result in shared success.
- Engage in strategy discussions, both on a brand and a business level.
- Work with programming and sales teams to ensure appropriate content is being shared at the right time.
- A digital/social media mentality with the ability to consult with clients and understand how our station can serve as the solution to objectives.
- Must have basic graphic design abilities.
- Ability to absorb information quickly and understand how to turn that information into relatable content.
- Confidence to navigate various social platforms and ability to keep up with technical updates and changes.
- Ability to multi-task and manage numerous projects simultaneously.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop and Canva required.
- College degree (or equivalent work experience) preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Interested parties should send resumes to Larry@WRHQ.com.
To apply for this job email your details to Larry@WRHQ.com