Manager of Events and Experiences
Audacy is seeking an organized, detailed oriented and outgoing professional to join our Sales/Promotion team as the Manager of Events and Experiences for our Audacy Atlanta Cluster with specific experiences in developing multi-cultural and Sports events. Experiences in event development/production, Sponsorship sales, and client facing presentations are a must.
Audacy offers full time employees with a comprehensive benefits package to include: health care coordinator, medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, disability, life insurance, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, paid time off (sick, vacation, personal, parental, volunteer), 401(k) retirement plan, discounted employee stock purchase, student loan payment assistance program, legal assistance, life assistance program, identity theft protection, discounted home and auto insurance, and pet insurance.
Atlanta – 30361
What You’ll Do:
- Sales Promotion
- Work with the Local & National Sales team to manage inbound sales Events and Experiences requests.
- Partner with Programming to develop & manage sponsorship opportunities for programming initiated campaigns.
- Manage Entitlement sponsorship inventory in Zudy in conjunction with a designated GSM or DOS.
- Ability to develop consumer events and experiences that can be scaled and sponsored over multiple markets
- Develop and maintain relationships with concert partners, local venues, and record label representatives
- A strategic partner with programming management and the sales department in the creation and ideation of marketing, promotion, and sales opportunities for client concepts and station branding/positioning.
- Proficient in asset management software and sponsorship valuation tools (ex: Zudy Vinyl) and promotion management software (PromoSuite, Aptivada, etc..), and more.
- Attend sales meetings, client meetings, station meetings as needed.
- General Marketing and Promotions activity and special projects as needed.
- Assist with Station Brand Development in conjunction with specific Brand Managers and SVP/GM.
- Brainstorm with programming and sales departments for client and station event presentations and promotional concepts.
- Works closely with Brand Managers and Promotions Directors to ensure stations positioning/branding is reflected in all marketing, imaging, promotions & digital media.
- Collaborate with Sales Managers and Brand Managers on promotion ideation for client and brand initiatives.
- Other duties assigned by the manager.
More About You:
- First-rate organizational skills are a must to succeed in this position.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and multi-task.
- Experience using Microsoft® Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Knowledge of promotion software, including but not limited to Vibes (mobile contesting), Audience (web contesting and user-generated content engine), PromoSuite (promotion management software), and Zudy.
- Occasional night or weekend work.
- Experience working in Urban and Sports formats preferred.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills.
- Experience using Google Workspaces is a plus, but not required.
- General knowledge of social networking platforms.
Required & Preferred:
- Two years’ experience executing marketing and promotions campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or Communications preferred and/or equivalent experience and training
- A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and if applicant own vehicle, proof of insurance is required.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/
|Apply Online URL:
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis