OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Fox TV Stations
Fox Television Stations is one of the nation’s largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 29 stations in 18 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Seattle.
FOX 5 Atlanta is seeking a Local Sales Coordinator to join our team. The Local Sales Coordinator provides clerical support and assistance to the Sales Department and is responsible for maintaining all local sales efforts.
- Prepares sales proposals
- Answer sales line and assist with lead inquiry and viewer questions
- Assumes responsibility for maintenance of sales files including ordering contracts, changes, make-goods and all relevant order information
- Maintain orders in agency software (DARE, AE Inbox, e-Port, etc.) for quality control and order balancing with in-house Wide Orbit orders
- Produce aging report for AE’s and assist with invoice clearance and collection efforts
- Posts invoiced times to ensure guaranteed rating point delivery
- Utilizes in-house Wide Orbit Traffic system for posting and avail creation
- Serves as back-up to Research director and assist with sales/marketing publications
- Executes processing for invoicing contracts and invoices to clients and Account Executives
- Distributes spot times and placement to clients
- Assist Commercial Operations with quality control of commercial materials
- Coordinate transfer of television commercials to digital files for use on digital platform
- Maintain competitive station personnel list on a monthly basis
- Coordinate AE assignments to target accounts listed on the zero share report
- Enter and maintain internet orders – using Google for Publishers to pull posting reports and reconciling billing against client reporting
- Assist in production of media for digital advertising campaigns and on-location promotional events
- Enter credit and debit memos into the Sales Credit Workflow system for digital orders
- Liaison between sales and promotions departments as it relates to on-air and on-line contesting
- Attend and Participate in weekly Digital Committee meetings to assist in the station’s goals to grow and increase engagement of the stations digital sites and social media profiles
Requirements: Must be able to work under daily deadline pressure with attention to detail. Ability to be self-motivated and work as part of a team. Must have strong organizational skills. It is essential to be able to communicate effectively/politely with co-workers and clients. A Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university is preferred. Previous broadcast television experience is a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company’s success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
To apply for this job please visit fox.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.