Local Client Services Coordinator
CMG Atlanta Radio
Cox Media Group Atlanta is the home to some of our super brand radio stations; WSB, 97.1 The River, KISS 104.1, and B98.5. CMG Atlanta is a Google Premier SMB Partner and the market leader in targeted digital advertising. The Client Services Coordinator supports the efforts of the Advertising Sales Team and facilitates all functions with our clients and Account Executives. This role provides a valuable link between the Account Executives, clients, and the other internal departments that help execute the deliverables to the clients of Cox Media Group. It is the Client Services Coordinator’s responsibility to create an environment that allows for a smooth flow of communication between all parties in the sales transaction. This position must have the ability to provide the Account Executives with a feeling of trust, assurance and competence, while being able to work with the company to get things done in a timely manner. The Client Services Coordinator handles all administrative needs to fulfill all aspects of a client’s advertising campaign. The responsibilities are many, various, and not limited to those provided here and can change on a daily basis.
Oversee all administrative duties necessary before and after the sale to include client setup, order entry and revisions, production orders (both radio and digital), missing commercial copy, coop facilitation, promotional requests, collection support, traffic liaison and annual contracts and other duties as assigned.
• Assist Account Executives in creating, processing and facilitating radio and digital advertising proposals for products and services such as Google SEM, Google Display Network, Yext, YouTube, Facebook, Website Development, etc.
• Join Account Executives on in-field, face to face appointments with clients/prospects in a support role when necessary.
• Generate sales reports, aging reports, Target Account tracking and any necessary administrative reports.
• Be able to pull data from various online tools to provide a complete picture of traditional and digital ad delivery (impression delivery, click through rate, campaign creative, budgets, etc.) for campaign recaps
• Provide support to the Sales Managers, Director of Sales and Digital Ad Operations Manager.
• Design and update sales collateral to be used in the field by the Account Executives.
• Enter prospect and customer information into customer relationship management software.
• Working knowledge of a variety of online measurement tools (Google Analytics, Google Adwords) is preferred
• Must be disciplined and detail oriented
• Must be able to prioritize administrative responsibilities and have a high sense of responsibility for accuracy.
• Strong verbal communication skills and excellent written communication skills
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers and non-daily publications; and digital sites and services, like Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, Mundo Hispanico, Southern Kitchen and Diehards. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps – the country’s biggest television rep firm – Gamut, and Videa. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
: Cox Media Group
: US-GA-Atlanta-1601 W Peachtree St NE
: Individual Contributor
: Day Job –
To apply for this job please visit www.coxmediagroup.com.