- Full Time
- Atlanta, GA
Fox First Run and FOX 5 Atlanta are seeking a highly motivated Human Resources Generalist. The Human Resources Generalist assists to facilitate the human resources processes including employee lifecycle, recruitment, employee records, benefits, leave administration, payroll and HRIS administration. Provides administrative support to the Regional Director of Human Resources, the Human Resources function, and company personnel as needed.
- Ensures that HRIS (Workday) data is complete, accurate and timely
- Trouble-shoots Workday issues and follows up as needed with Information Systems (IS).
- Assists with ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures as well as with federal, state and local employment laws and regulations (including labor law posting administration and required reporting).
- Consults with managers and supervisors to evaluate and update job descriptions based on business needs.
- Supports the recruiting/hiring process by sourcing and screening candidates, setting interviews, reference checks etc.
- Facilitates orientations, onboarding and update records with new hires.
- Ensures all employment requirements are met, and prepares and maintains personnel data and records as necessary via paper, HRIS and/or electronically.
- Responsible for the I-9 process including form completion, documentation verification, file maintenance and audits as required.
- Serves as a liaison between company personnel and the benefits department to resolve benefits related questions and concerns.
- Assist with leave of absence administration including FMLA processing and tracking and disability case management.
- Assists with the performance evaluation process, employee relations issues, and terminations.
- Schedules meetings, interviews, company events etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- Demonstrate responsible business ethics including confidentiality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
College degree preferably in human resources or related field and/or equivalent experience. Minimum of two years of related experience required.
For opportunities at other FOX companies, please visit foxcareers.com.
To apply for this job please visit www.fox5atlanta.com.