CMG Atlanta Radio
The Executive Assistant will support the VP /Market Manager, Director of Sales and Director of Operations in a fast-paced media environment. The successful candidate will be professional, detail-oriented, maintain a positive attitude and will regularly resolve complex administrative problems independently, while effectively managing all aspects of their assigned duties. The Executive Assistant must have an extreme sense of urgency and an ability to deal with sensitive information – keeping that information confidential.
•Provide direction and prioritization standards for the screening of mail, email, voicemail and appointments.
• Reasonably anticipate executive’s needs and proactively bring together appropriate people and other resources to support the executive in addressing issues.
• Independently assist with presentations for the executive staff.
• Handle confidential information which would have immediate negative impact on the company operations, performance, or value if shared beyond its intended audience.
• Plan, organize and coordinate the administrative aspects of all office functions for the leadership team.
• Heavy travel coordination. Must be flexible and able to make last minute changes. Must be able to optimize travel plans for cost and time savings.
• Prepare agendas and minutes prior to meetings (may require collecting agenda items from teams), take detailed notes.
• Process inventory orders and purchase orders for the executive staff. Must retain and organize electronic documents/records.
• Manage executive’s calendars including proactively rescheduling meetings to accommodate travel requirements.
• Coordinate meetings, events, employee engagement outings, parties etc.—catering, reserving venues, managing internal/external invitations through Outlook.
• Managing and collecting receipts/invoices to process expense reports in timely and accurately manner.
• Maintain routine reporting and distribution.
• Oversee and manage office including; general office area, kitchen, etc..
• Manage concert and sports ticket inventory and distribution to clients / sales.
• Comfortable with after- hours communication and availability
• Available to assist cross department in various administrative needs.
• Work requires a business/office management background generally equivalent to a bachelor’s degree in a business or secretarial related field.
• Five (5) plus years administrative experience with at least three (3) years spent working with executives, preferably direct line responsibility to a C-level Executive(s), preferably in an early
stage media and/or high-tech environment.
• Assignment requires a detailed knowledge of organization’s operations, organizational procedures, and personnel.
• Demonstrate ability to anticipate executive’s needs, always thinking outside the box and two steps ahead
• Work well with cross-functional teams
• Excellent multi-tasking, prioritizing and time management skills
• Demonstrate ability and temperament to work with sensitive / confidential information.
• Must have great interpersonal skills and proficiency in business vocabulary to effectively represent the leadership team and the company to outside organizations, clients, vendors, employees etc.
• Demonstrate excellent attention to detail and decision-making skills to respond to high-pressure situations.
• Demonstrate time management skills to plan, manage, and coordinate executive’s activities and major functions.
Extensive experience/expertise in the following:
Wide Orbit Traffic Software
Catering & event coordinating
Calendaring for multiple executives
Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers and non-daily publications; and digital sites and services, likeClark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, Mundo Hispanico, Southern Kitchen and Diehards. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps – the country’s biggest television rep firm – Gamut, and Videa. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
: Cox Media Group
: US-GA-Atlanta-1601 W Peachtree St NE
: Individual Contributor
: Day Job –
To apply for this job please visit cox.taleo.net.