WTOC is seeking a Broadcast Engineer/IT Technician. This position will support all live Broadcast and Post Production/Editing equipment in a digital media facility. The ideal candidate must be able to excel in a fast-paced environment, work well under pressure and be solution-oriented. Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- Installation and Maintenance of Television Broadcast Media Technology Equipment
- Support of IT related systems, both end user and core systems
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve electronic and or software related issues
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve mechanical/building related issues
- Other duties may include on location support of live broadcast or streamed events
- Excellent computer skills a must
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills are essential
- General knowledge of LAN/WAN/VPN networking helpful
- Ability to read technical drawings and documentation
- General knowledge of satellite and microwave systems a plus!
- Ability to work well independently as well as with a team
- Lift over 50lbs and climb ladders
To apply for this job please visit careers-raycommedia.icims.com.