The Digital Media Sales Specialist is highly focused on ensuring digital campaigns are fulfilled on time and deliver results that meet or exceed client expectations. They will review campaign performance and make every effort to ensure client satisfaction and retention. They are the main point of contact with Local Solutions, the fulfillment provider.
- Uses comprehensive knowledge of all digital ad products and fulfillment processes to effectively launch and maintain campaigns that achieve advertiser goals and KPIs error free.
- Detailed knowledge of both internal and outsourced digital fulfillment requirements and workflow.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of fulfillment processes for each product in order to troubleshoot issues and resolve them quickly.
- Organize account information/orders appropriately to be able to monitor fulfillment processes for each product in a campaign.
- Proficient knowledge and error free data entry within communication, order management, and billing systems.
- Accurate client reporting. Accurate client billing.
- Reviews all orders to ensure proper documentation is supplied and secures any missing data from other team members prior to launching the campaigns.
- Understand analytics and campaign performance for the purpose of quality assurance, accurate reporting, and optimization recommendations for upsell opportunities.
- Holds fulfillment providers accountable for SLA and KPI delivery and escalates issues as needed.
- 3+ years’ experience primarily working with digital solutions
- Digital sales and marketing experience (Social, Content, Search & Display)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Journalism or similar field
- Previous work within an advertising/marketing agency or similar work experience preferred
- Google AdWords and Analytics certification
- IAB DMSC Certification a plus
- Demonstrated record of success in a goal oriented, highly accountable environment
- Superior sales, phone, verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Time management and organizational skills in deadline oriented environment
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS with an understanding of web site architecture and navigation a plus
- The ability to analyze data from analytics packages, and internal data and make actionable decisions and recommendations
- Ability to synthesize complex requirements into simple business practices
- Ability to think strategically and suggest creative solutions.
- Ability to take a proactive approach and show enthusiasm to problem identification and solving
- Detail oriented and efficiency-minded – balancing strategy with operational requirement
- Ability to build partnerships and effectively establish and maintain relationships with internal and external clients and vendors
- Comfortable interacting with different levels of management both internally and with the client
- Flexible and able to adapt to changing priorities
: Cox Media Group
: US-GA-Atlanta-1601 W Peachtree St NE
: Individual Contributor
: Day Job –
To apply for this job please visit jobs.coxmediagroup.com.