- Responsible for the accurate and complete delivery of our customers’ marketing campaigns
- Confirm availability of inventory for owned and operated digital properties, third-party networks, retargeting providers and others.
- Check IO product detail selected for accurate and correct use, work with AE and Digital Team to correct or realign products as needed (i.e., “Is order executable?”).
- Verify billing information on IO is accurate, complete, and matches product price breakout; work with Digital Sales Specialist to correct as needed.
- Enter completed insertion orders (IOs) in workflow tool DOT and xSM & coordinate with the Central DCM team.
- Work with the Central DCM Team to set up custom targeting as necessary for custom placements such as sponsorship or custom content placements.
- Place rich media dates on shared calendar from IO and file corresponding requests.
- Gather creative or creative direction from AEs/DSS and/or clients
- Submit creative requests, revisions and approvals through creative workflow tool(s) for production.
- Submit proofs to AEs and/or clients.
- Submit revisions for final production.
- Acquire approval for creative assets.
- Perform preliminary creative QA (correct ad sizes, message, etc.).
- Monitor delivery and performance of campaigns.
- Work with Digital Sales Specialist to craft campaign optimization strategies.
- Optimize campaigns, when necessary.
- Fulfill proof of performance/appearance requests such as screenshots.
- Use Issue and Project tracking software to submit issues or other items needing resolution and track progress through to completion
- When third party tags are used, obtain third party reporting and compare with CMG ad server to verify reporting is in line, particularly if billing on delivery
- Perform campaign reconciliation
- Daily pacing reports/campaign checks
- Produce post-campaign reports
- Ensure reporting shows complete fulfillment of campaign
- Review and reconcile bills and invoices
- College degree or 2+ years’ experience working with digital media campaigns preferred.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Advanced skills in working with Powerpoint and graphics.
- Knowledge of Google Ad Planner, DFP, DCM, Photoshop, Basic HTML, and Java Script is a plus.
- Knowledge of billing systems including Wide Orbit is a plus.
- Strong and proven customer service experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong follow up skills.
- Accurate; with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to perform in a strategic and executional capacity.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and work well under deadlines.
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers and non-daily publications; and digital sites and services, like Rare.us, Clark.com, Dawg Nation, SEC Country, Hookem.com, Mundo Hispanico, Southern Kitchen and All22. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps – the country’s biggest television rep firm – Gamut, and Videa. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
: Cox Media Group
: US-GA-Atlanta-1601 W Peachtree St NE
: Individual Contributor
: Day Job –
: Apr 3, 2018, 3:59:00 AM
To apply for this job please visit cox.taleo.net.