• Dynamic on-air presence, sense of humor, with an energetic and positive attitude
• Excellent writing for broadcast, digital and social platforms
• Proficient with videography, lighting, and editing
• Strong communicator and collaborator who fosters relationships and teamwork
• Prioritize multiple, daily responsibilities in a deadline-driven environment
• Create on-air rapport with a diverse group of clients and guests
• Proficient in, and actively using, social media channels, e.g., Facebook, X, Instagram
• Minimum of seven (7) years of experience hosting or reporting on a talk or lifestyle show
• Hands-on experience with ENPS or similar news production software
• Hands-on experience with Edius non-linear video editing and Adobe Photoshop preferred
• Must be willing to work in Atlanta GA. This is not a remote position.
• Must be able to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment.
Physical Demands Set: Sedentary work: Involves sitting most of the time; walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 64 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. For more information, visit www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information. TEGNA complies with all applicable laws related to accommodations.