Website Audacy, Inc.
Media – Journalism – Newspaper
Audacy Atlanta is currently seeking a full-time Account Executive for its group of stations, WVEE, WAOK, WZGC, and WSTR.
Atlanta – 30361
What You’ll Do:
- Contact prospective customers to sell radio packages for broadcasting station inclusive of commercial spot inventory, digital and streaming packages and non-traditional revenue.
- Spend at least 50% of work time engaging in sales and solicitations outside of the office.
- Responsible for exceeding sales budget and collection of sold accounts.
- Maintain account lists while soliciting new business.
- Prepare promotional plans, sales literature, and advertising proposals.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients by providing top quality service.
- Investigate and resolve customer problems.
- Communicate with other departments to assure quality service in placing orders and arranging promotional events.
- Attend sales meetings, training sessions, and client remotes.
- Performs all other tasks perceived, assigned, and/or required that contribute to the smooth running of the department and to the achievement of departmental and station goals.
More About You:
Required & Preferred:
- High school graduate; college preferred.
- Minimum 2 years experience in sales/marketing.
- Previous radio sales experience preferred.
- Must have basic knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Requires valid driver’s license, vehicle insurance, and dependable transportation.
- Must possess excellent organizational/time management skills.
- Must be self-motivated, self-disciplined, have a positive attitude and be an effective communicator.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/
Apply Online URL:
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit careers-audacy.icims.com.