|Assistant Chief Engineer
Assists the Chief Engineer with installation, maintenance, or modification of studio broadcasting equipment and transmitter site infrastructure in accordance with FCC compliance.
OBJECTIVES (by Responsibility):
Systems and Equipment
1. To routinely and competently perform maintenance of all the technical systems and equipment that include:
2. To competently assist in the design and installation of new equipment on a project basis as assigned by the Chief Engineer.
1. To ensure that appropriate Self-Management is exercised at all times, as it applies to the overall function and specifically as it relates to:
1. To participate in relevant skill building workshops as it applies to the ongoing development of the function.
2. To stay current with all relevant industry information as it applies to the overall job responsibility.
3. To drive your own Performance Appraisal every six months.
*Professionalism is described as being consistently appropriate in all situations and at all times
*Competence is defined as using “effectiveness and efficiency” in equal measure at all times
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and vets.
|We are an Equal Opportunity Employer|
To apply for this job please visit chu.tbe.taleo.net.