WSAV Savannah Market 91, a Nexstar Broadcasting station with four video streams of NBC, The CW, Court TV, LAFF TV, and a digital business encompassing WSAV.com, a leading local community news site, and Nexstar Digital Services, our in-house digital ad technology services company, seeks a New Business Account Executive.
WSAV and Nexstar Digital Services offer best-in-class digital & broadcast enterprise solutions including Audience Targeted Programmatic Display, Social Paid & Earned Marketing, Content Marketing Integration, WSAV.com Integrated Sponsorships, SEM, SEO, SMM, Email Marketing, Episodic & Premium Video (Broadcast, Pre-roll, In-Stream, Live Stream, OTT, CTV, Mobile, App, etc.), Digital Audio, Mobile App & Geo-Fence, Creative Design / Execution and more.
- Implements strategies to consistently grow revenue and exceed revenue goals.
- Establishes credible relationships with local business community.
- Makes sales calls on existing and prospective clients.
- Maintains assigned accounts and develops new accounts.
- Prepares and delivers sales presentations to clients.
- Explains to customers how specific types of advertising will help promote their products or services in the most effective way possible.
- Provides clients with information regarding rates for advertising placement in all media.
- Develops advertising schedules with clients and station personnel responsible for placing advertising into station media.
- Works with clients and station personnel to develop advertisements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or Mass Communications, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- Minimum one year’s experience in sales, preferably in the media field.
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
- Experience achieving long-range objectives and implementing the strategies and actions to achieve them.
- Proficiency with computers, telephones, copiers, scanners, fax machines and other office equipment.
Pre-employment background screen to include MVR required. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.