WFXG-TV FOX 54 has openings for experienced Account Executives to manage and grow transactional business as well focusing on prospecting and closing new business. We are looking for a self-starter with proficiency in cold calling and creating and delivering presentations.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Develop and maintain direct relationships with agencies and clients while driving revenue to achieve monthly goals
- Close new and incremental business
- Understand and interpret business objectives and advertising strategies of clients in order to help them achieve those objectives through effective use of our product portfolio
- Prepare, schedule and deliver sales presentations
- Must be willing to work in Augusta, GA
- Proficient in the operation of a computer keyboard
- Proficient in Microsoft Products including but not limited to Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Good driving record
- One-three years of television sales experience is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising or marketing is preferred
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent negotiation and customer service skills
- Team player, who is flexible to changing needs to daily business
- Ability to work in a rapid-pace environment
Lockwood Broadcast Group and WFXG-TV FOX 54 provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Pre-employment drug test is required along with a background screen as allowed by federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
To apply for this job please visit wfxg.com.