WRBL TV-Columbus, Georgia / Nexstar Media Group has an immediate opening for a Local Account Executive
The Account Executive works within established Sales Department guidelines to increase sales volume with assigned accounts, aggressively seeks new customers for both TV and Digital Business, executes plans and strategies set forth by sales management, maintains awareness of the competition, and maintains visibility in the community.
Outside Sales Advertising is preferred. Good written and verbal communications skills are essential.
Employee must attend station marketing events.
Excellent follow-up and strong organizational skills are needed with close attention to detail for our customers.
Sales is a faced paced and sometimes stressful environment.
We need a highly motivated Candidate that is willing to work hard and be a resourceful, self-motivated multi-tasker.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Implements strategies to consistently grow revenue and exceed revenue goals.
• Establishes credible relationships with local business community.
• Makes sales calls on existing and prospective clients.
• Maintains assigned accounts and develops new accounts.
• Prepares and delivers sales presentations to clients.
• Explains to customers how specific types of advertising will help promote their products or services in the most effective way possible.
• Provides clients with information regarding rates for advertising placement in all media.
• Develops advertising schedules with clients and station personnel responsible for placing advertising into station media.
• Works with clients and station personnel to develop advertisements.
• Performs other duties as assigned.