Audacy Atlanta is looking for a dynamic sales professional who is truly one of the BEST. You will have the opportunity to represent a multi-media, multi-platform portfolio that includes exceptional over-the-air brands, streaming, the second largest podcast network in the world, extensive digital marketing assets including OTT, unique sponsorship opportunities, an e-commerce platform and original content (video/audio). In addition to our local outreach, with our extensive reach nationwide, you will have access to sell on a national level, across all 50 states, and be handsomely compensated for it! Audacy offers an attractive base salary, bonus compensation plus lucrative commissions beyond quota attainment. Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, creative, curious, a proactive problem solver, tenacious, adaptable, detail-oriented, money-motivated and runs their business with an ownership mindset. You should have an array of successful business relationships to speak proudly about.
Why you will want to join our sales team at Audacy Atlanta and what can we offer you:
- Targeted digital solutions, with amazing lifestyle events and e-commerce
- Access to selling on a national level within 50 states
- On-going coaching and training and development
- We give our sales team the resources and support they need to be successful and earn a great income
- Opportunity to bring innovative marketing ideas to life that make a difference for your clients and their businesses
- You would be surrounded by other creative, collaborative, high energy people
Atlanta – 30361
What You’ll Do:
- Contact prospective customers to sell integrated marketing solutions utilizing our broadcasting stations inclusive of commercial spot inventory, digital and streaming packages and non-traditional revenue.
- Spend at least 50% of work time engaging in sales and solicitations outside of the office.
- Responsible for exceeding sales budget and collection of sold accounts.
- Maintain account lists while soliciting new business.
- Prepare promotional plans, sales literature, and advertising proposals.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients by providing top quality service.
- Investigate and resolve customer problems.
- Communicate with other departments to assure quality service in placing orders and arranging promotional events.
- Attend sales meetings, training sessions, and client remotes.
- Performs all other tasks perceived, assigned, and/or required that contribute to the smooth running of the department and to the achievement of departmental and station goals.
More About You:
Required & Preferred:
- Proven success in selling Digital media, SEM/SEO/OTT/Mobile/Email/Video, Event/sponsorship sales, and Audio.
- Proficient in Google Analytics, Google Ads (SEM), Facebook Ads
- Ability to develop new business and manage sales with a proven track record of exceeding goals.
- Thorough understanding of advertising and marketing including digital, audio, and interactive.
- A creative mind to put together unique campaigns focused on solving client needs.
- Strong problem-solving skills – you’re someone who identifies a problem as an opportunity to develop business.
- Proficiency in MS Office Programs including Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint, CRM-SalesForce.
- A positive attitude and a desire to continuously grow your income.
- A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Please upload resume and apply at https://careers-audacy.icims.com/
|Apply Online URL:
|Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.