The Census wants to place ad buys in areas of Georgia with lower response rates
- Refer to the multiple page instructions at the link above the map for answers about specific entries on the form.
- If you have multiple stations with varying formats, complete an RFP for each station.
- If you have one station that serves multiple audiences, complete an RFP for each target audience.
- You can potentially get some of the audience measurements needed from prior census numbers if you do not subscribe to a ratings service. County population numbers can be found at this link. Many questions are related to Adults 18+. You can certainly find that number at this link.
- You must complete the Non-Disclosure Agreement that is near the end of the RFP form. You won’t be able to submit your proposal without having done so.
- MEDIA VENDOR: your company name
- A18+ FREQUENCY: estimate your total audience if you don’t have access to ratings
- CROSS CHANNEL: yes if you have multiple stations
- FLIGHT DATES: indicate now through October 31
- TARGET DEMO: list your station’s target demo (i.e., A18-54/Male and Female)
- AUDIENCE REACH: 100%
- A18+ REACH: (go high with your answer, census data at link above might be helpful)
- COMPOSITION: (go high)
- SHARE OF VOICE: How much of your inventory will you sell them?
- GEO TARGETING: choose “Local” or “Regional”, based on your coverage
- MARKET TYPE: choose “Local” or “Regional”, based on your coverage
- MARKET NAME: list all the counties you serve that are NOT blue on the map above
- UNIT RATE: net rate of spot cost
- COST METHOD: if you do not have access to ratings, choose CPS (cost per spot)
- PRIMARY UNIT AMOUNT: number of spots you are proposing for the flight
“Hard to Count” populations
Households with children under age 5