Public service campaigns have distinguished American broadcasting from World War II bond campaigns through Katrina relief efforts. Georgia Association of Broadcasters works with our members to provide unsurpassed statewide broadcast penetration for your organization’s message. As administrator of Georgia’s Public Education Program(PEP), GAB can put your message on radio and television thousands of times weekly, covering every county and DMA in Georgia.
Is it effective? Just ask one of our current partners, or call Lauralyn Mustaki at GAB at 770-395-7200 today.
Top Partner Stories
- REGISTER TO WIN FREE PASSES TO THE 2015 RADIOSHOW IN ATLANTA
- FREE SALES WEBINAR: Building Your Personal Brand
- Notice of FCC Database and Electronic Docket Outage
- FCC Shares “Next Steps on the Road to the Incentive Auction”
- DISCOUNT AVAILABLE FOR NAB SMALL MARKET TELEVISION EXCHANGE
- Congressman David Scott Recognized as 2015 Georgian of the Year
- FREE SALES WEBINAR: Build a Better Budget for 2016
- FCC Extends Deadline for Filing 2015 Biennial FCC 323 Ownership Reports
- GABCON 2015 Photos
- How Did We Do? Tell Us About Your GABCON Experience!