Public service campaigns have distinguished American broadcasting from World War II bond campaigns through Katrina relief efforts. Georgia Association of Broadcasters works with our members to provide unsurpassed statewide broadcast penetration for your organization’s message. As administrator of Georgia’s Public Education Program(PEP), GAB can put your message on radio and television thousands of times weekly, covering every county and DMA in Georgia.
Is it effective? Just ask one of our current partners, or call Lauralyn Mustaki at GAB at 770-395-7200 today.
Top Partner Stories
- Let Freedom Ring!
- Walk on the Wild Side with the GAB and the Georgia Sea Turtle Center
- FREE SALES WEBINAR: Raising Revenues with Co-op
- FCC REVISES PLAN FOR FIELD OFFICE CLOSURES
- FREE SALES WEBINAR: Better Creative For Better Results
- GAB Georgia Legal Counsel Moves to BakerHostetler
- MEMBER SPOTLIGHT: The Lighthouse
- JUST ANNOUNCED: 2015 GABBY AWARD FINALISTS
- 2015 RadioShow Early Bird Registration Ends FRIDAY
- Marconi Awards Deadline is THIS FRIDAY