Public service campaigns have distinguished American broadcasting from World War II bond campaigns through Katrina relief efforts. Georgia Association of Broadcasters works with our members to provide unsurpassed statewide broadcast penetration for your organization’s message. As administrator of Georgia’s Public Education Program(PEP), GAB can put your message on radio and television thousands of times weekly, covering every county and DMA in Georgia.
Is it effective? Just ask one of our current partners, or call Lauralyn Mustaki at GAB at 770-395-7200 today.
Top Partner Stories
- FCC Proposes to Extend Online Public File Obligations to Broadcast Radio Licensees and Others
- 2015 GABBY Awards – Call for Entries
- Help Make the Case for Localism in Georgia Broadcasting
- 2015 Georgia EAS Required Monthly Test Schedule
- GAB Announces Hall of Fame Class of 2015
- FCC proposes more flexible contest disclosure requirements
- JIM DOYLE WEBINAR – Now Available ON DEMAND
- FCC Eliminates Sports Blackout Rules
- GAB Seeks Video Production Services for 2015
- Cromwell Group’s Bud Walters Makes the Case for NextRadio