Public service campaigns have distinguished American broadcasting from World War II bond campaigns through Katrina relief efforts. Georgia Association of Broadcasters works with our members to provide unsurpassed statewide broadcast penetration for your organization’s message. As administrator of Georgia’s Public Education Program(PEP), GAB can put your message on radio and television thousands of times weekly, covering every county and DMA in Georgia.
Is it effective? Just ask one of our current partners, or call Lauralyn Mustaki at GAB at 770-395-7200 today.
Top Partner Stories
- Broadcasters Make Their Voices Heard on Capitol Hill
- February EAS Test Canceled
- RESCHEDULED – FCC to Hold LPTV and TV translator Webinar on February 24th
- FCC Releases Updated Incentive Auction Information Package for Broadcasters
- FREE WEBINAR! Inbound Marketing: Turn Strangers into Customers
- FCC designates May 29, 2015 as Pre-Auction Licensing Deadline
- Severe Weather Preparedness Week, Feb. 2-6
- 80th Anniversary Kick-Off
- AVAILABLE ON DEMAND – Trademark Basics: What Broadcasters Need to Know
- 2015 Hall of Fame – Purchase Tickets Today!