Public service campaigns have distinguished American broadcasting from World War II bond campaigns through Katrina relief efforts. Georgia Association of Broadcasters works with our members to provide unsurpassed statewide broadcast penetration for your organization’s message. As administrator of Georgia’s Public Education Program(PEP), GAB can put your message on radio and television thousands of times weekly, covering every county and DMA in Georgia.
Is it effective? Just ask one of our current partners, or call Lauralyn Mustaki at GAB at 770-395-7200 today.
Top Partner Stories
- FREE SALES WEBINAR: Digital Campaigns for Radio’s Top Categories
- Member Spotlight: WJGA/WKKP Earnhart Broadcasting
- April is Safe Digging Month!
- NEW Change to Required Monthly EAS Test Schedule
- FREE SALES WEBINAR: Spring Back to School
- Ask Your Congressman to #SupportLocalRadio
- FCC Auction 98 Set for July 23
- GAB Member Stations Help Promote 2015 Cherry Blossom Festival
- New Closed Captioning Quality Rules and Procedures Effective March 16, 2015
- FREE SALES WEBINAR: Win With Advertising Agencies